Erte Deco Nile Hand-Beaded Clutch Bag, St. Xavier, MMA
"Erté Deco Nile" Beaded Clutch Bag
Made exclusively for The Met Store by by St. Xavier, the stylish clutch is hand beaded and comes with a detachable metal chain shoulder strap. It comes with a cotton drawstring storage bag.
Designed to match The Met's Erté Deco Nile Silk Scarf.
This glamorous Art Deco clutch celebrates the distinctive work of Romain de Tirtoff (French, born Russia, 1892–1990), better known as Erté who enjoyed a multifaceted career as a costume and set designer; he is especially renowned for the fabulous covers he created for Harper’s Bazaar magazine from 1915–1936.
The Met houses an important collection of Erté's original gouaches.
- 100% hand beaded, polyester lining
- Co-branded tag inside ("The Met From St. Xavier")
- Detachable metal chain shoulder strap
- Includes cotton drawstring storage bag
- Clutch measures 10'' long x 5 1/2'' wide
- Chain drop: 44'' long