Alexandre Turpault, Sublime, "Végétal Petites Étoiles", Argent Printed Linen Embroidered Tablecloth
Sublime, "Végétal Petites Étoiles, Argent. ("Vegetel" Pattern, Little Star Embroidery, Silver). This "SUBLIME' line tablecloth is inspired by the nature. The patterns are all in 100% pure linen, with digital printing and embroidery.
This silver pattern is embroidered with silver yarns, the discreet chic of contemporary luxury. A rich pattern with rich details develops at the edge of the tablecloth towards the center as if a wave of climbing plants rising up to the roofs searching for the sky and its light. In the middle like a sky hole are sprawling tiny stars embroidered with shiny yarns.
Available in 2 color palettes --argent (silver) and or (gold) --both with a white linen background.
Please allow 12 - 14 days for delivery from France.
**Please note - As these are all special orders, there is a 20% restocking charge for returns of this linen.
- Available in three sizes, 67" x 67" and, 67" x 98", and 67" x 126"
- Embroidery on a white linen color
- 100% Pure Printed Linen
- Teflon - Anti-Stain Treated
- 1" Hem, Mitred Corners
- Linen woven, printed, embroidered in France
- Care: Machine wash, warm (105 degrees); do not bleach; machine dry on low heat; iron as necessary. Can be dry-cleaned.