Porquerolles Blue Tablecloth
Porquerolles Blue is part of the Beauvillé Summer Collection which is eye-catching. Named for the Île de Porquerolles (Porquerolles Islands) located off the Côte d’Azur in French Provence.
Available in two different color palettes --blue and corail, this tablecloth is 100% cotton satin, with an anti-stain finish. Gorgeous for use during spring and summer months in the North, or a home in the South, near the water.
Printed in Alsace (France) using a state-of-the art silk screening process, Beauvillé linens feature sophisticated designs rendered in very vibrant colors. Every piece can contain up to twenty different colors, each of which is separately applied onto a smooth cotton sateen cloth.
Tablecloths are anti-stain treated and come in complementary Beauvillé Gift Box.
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery from France.
Complimentary free shipping for all orders $125 and above, and nominal shipping costs for orders below.
- 100% Satin Cotton - Anti-Stain Finish - Machine Washable - Machine Dry
- Available sizes - 67" x 67", 67" x 95", and 67" x 122"
- Each tablecloth comes in Beauvillé tablecloth gift box
Coordinating Cloth Napkins
- Two-Coloured Coordinating Napkins Available
- Price is for a Set of 4 Napkins
- 100% Satin Cotton - Machine Washable - Machine Dry
- 21 Inches x 21 Inches
- Sold in set of 4
- Each placemat measures 16" x 20"
- Available in either 100% Satin Cotton with Anti-Stain (Teflon) finish and 100% Cotton Acrylic-Coated