Beauvillé, Romarin Tablecloth
Romarin (Rosemary) Tablecloth. This charming tablecloth is especially ideal for the summer season with its vibrant images of green, yellow, and red peppers surrounded by rosemary. All ready for that summer dinner al fresco!
Printed in Alsace (France) using a state-of-the art silk screening process, Beauvillé linens feature sophisticated designs rendered in very vibrant colors. Every piece can contain up to twenty different colors, each of which is separately applied onto a smooth cotton sateen cloth.
Matching placemats, and coordinated two-colored solid napkins available.
Please allow 12-14 days for delivery from France.
Complimentary free shipping for all orders $125 and above, and nominal shipping costs for orders below.
- Available in two sizes, 59" x 59" and, 59" x 83"
- Available in 100% satin cotton, and 100% coated cotton
Come in signature Beauvillé tablecloth gift box
Coordinated Cloth Napkins
- Sold in sets of 4, two-coloured coordinating napkins are available
- Each napkin measures 18" x 18"
- 100% Satin Cotton - Machine Washable - Machine Dry
- Sold in sets of 4
- 100% Satin Cotton
- Each placemat measures 15" x 19"