Lisa Old Yellow Coated Cotton Provence Tablecloth - Le Cluny
From the Le Cluny French Country Collection, each Provencal tablecloth in this collection will bring a slice of Provence France to your tabletop at a most reasonable price. Perfect for use year-round. Stock up to suit your decor and moods!
Quintessentially French Country, Lisa Yellow and Green is a gorgeous provencal pattern with rows of large red flowers trimmed in green all on a yellow background. Color and cheerful pattern complements most kitchen decors. Color not available in the 70" round.
This tablecloth is coated in a light acrylic making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Most sizes in stock. Where not, please allow approximately 12 days for delivery. Matching table linens (i.e., Napkins, Runners, Chair Pads, etc) will be special ordered.
Not available in the 70" Round.
Coated Cotton Provencal Tablecloths
- 100% cotton coated with a light acrylic making it stain and spill resistant. Cleanup is as easy as wiping it with a sponge!
- Machine washable in cold/warm water (never hot) only when necessary. Hang dry.
- Matching napkins, placemats (coated and non-coated), seat pads (coated and non-coated), table runners, cocktail napkins, pillows, and bread baskets--all available.
- Pattern is available in both coated and non-coated fabric
- Custom sizes readily available. Just inquire!