Trianon, Chocolate, Coated Cotton Toile Tablecloth - Le Cluny
From the Le Cluny French Country Collection, each tablecloth in this collection will bring a slice of Provence France to your tabletop at a most reasonable price. Perfect for use year-round. Stock up to suit your decor and moods!
Quintessentially French, Trianon Chocolate is a classic toile depicting scenes from Trianon adjacent to Versailles.
This tablecloth is coated in a light acrylic making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Coated Cotton Provencal Tablecloths
- 100% cotton coated with a light acrylic making it stain and spill resistant. Cleanup is as easy as wiping it with a sponge!
- Machine washable in cold/warm water (never hot) only when necessary. Hang dry.
- Coordinating and matching napkins, placemats (coated and non-coated), seat pads (coated and non-coated), table runners, cocktail napkins, pillows, and bread baskets--all available.
- Pattern is available in both coated and non-coated fabric
- Custom sizes readily available. Just inquire!