Au Bon Goût Boutique always hopes you are pleased with everything you purchase, but, we recognize that returns happen.
Returns Policy. Items returned within 30 days of the purchase date are eligible for a full refund, less the delivery fee in the form of the original payment. We request that we be contacted via email regarding all returns prior to their return so we can confirm return eligibility. Please note – we do not refund original shipping charges unless an exception is made in writing by the store.
- Sale Items – Sale & Clearance items are not returnable or refundable unless an exception is made by Store Management in writing.
- Table linens must be returned in original packaging in an unused condition.
- Candles must be returned in original packaging, in an unopened, un-used sealed condition
- Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes, Skin Care etc. Products – Due to health concerns, personal care items such as soaps, perfumes, skin care etc. cannot be return, even if unopened, and no refund will be issued.
- Special Custom Orders – We cannot accept returns on custom or special orders unless the item is defective.
- Food and other edible products cannot be returned.
- Damaged Items. Please contact us regarding any items received in a damaged condition. Prior to discarding outer shipping boxes etc., please take a photo image of the packing, along with the damaged product. That will expedite the handling of the refund. Images can be sent directly to email@example.com
Return Address. All returns should be directed to
Au Bon Goût Boutique
Online Retail Sales Department
Attn: K. Johnson
125 Palmers Mill Road
Media, Pennsylvania 19063-1037
Prior to the return, we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we are aware of the return.
If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we can only issue a refund if we receive the item. When the item is received by us, we will notify you via email of receipt at which time we will refund the account used in making the original payment.