Beauvillé, Arne La Nappe du Millenaire Indigo Tablecloth
The Arné Collection is named after a small village in in southwestern France. Considered to be one of Beauvillé's most elegant and intricate patterns. This vivid, floral tablecloth is vibrant and better than a fresh bouquet.
Five color palettes are available in this pattern: opera (chocolate, golds, reds), gray, indigo, celadon, and linen (beiges).
Printed in Alsace (France) using a state-of-the art silk screening process, Beauvillé linens feature sophisticated designs rendered in very vibrant colors. Every piece can contain up to twenty different colors, each of which is separately applied onto a smooth cotton sateen cloth.
Tablecloths come in complementary Beauvillé Gift Box.
Please allow 12 to 14 days for delivery from France.
Complimentary free shipping for all orders $125 and above, and nominal shipping costs for orders below.
- 100% Satin Cotton - Machine Washable - Machine Dry
- Available in two (2) sizes - 67" x 67" and 67" x 106"
Comes in signature Beauvillé tablecloth gift box
- *Please note - These tablecloths are special order and not returnable.
- Price is for a Set of 4 Placemats
- Each placemat is 16" x 20"
- 100% Satin Cotton - Machine Washable