Beauvillé, Arne La Nappe du Millenaire Indigo TableclothRegular price $ 995.00 Sale price $ 940.00 Save $ 55.00
Beauvillé, Arne La Nappe du Millenaire Indigo Tablecloth
The Arné tablecloth embodies all the know-how and heritage of the Beauvillé brand.
Inspired by a Napoleon III document, the Arné tablecloth reveals floral patterns of infinite richness as well as luxurious details in multiple colors..
Five color palettes are available in this pattern: opera (chocolate, golds, reds), gray, indigo, celadon, and linen (beiges).
Consistently dependable, Beauvillé tablecloths are designed to last. 100% Made in France.
Printed in Alsace (France) using a state-of-the art silk screening process, Beauvillé linens feature sophisticated designs rendered in very vibrant colors. Every piece can contain up to twenty different colors, each of which is separately applied onto a smooth cotton sateen cloth.
Tablecloths come in complementary Beauvillé Gift Box.
Please allow 12 to 14 days for delivery from France.
Complimentary free shipping
- 100% Satin Cotton - Machine Washable - Machine Dry
- Available in two (2) sizes - 67" x 67" and 67" x 106"
Comes in signature Beauvillé tablecloth gift box
- *Please note - These tablecloths are special order and not returnable.
- Price is for a Set of 4 Placemats
- Each placemat is 16" x 20"
- 100% Satin Cotton - Machine Washable