Le Cluny, Villandry Toile Beige, French Provence Coated Cotton TableclothsRegular price $ 72.00
Le Cluny, Villandry Toile Beige, French Provence Coated Cotton Tablecloths & Runner
Quintessentially French, this Villandry pastoral toile is named after the Château de Villandry located in the Loire Valley known for it's unique furnishings, décor and atmosphere --a living testimony of French heritage.
Matching bread basket (in non-coated cotton) available.
Coated Cotton Provencal Tablecloths
- Tablecloth is 100% cotton, coated in a light acrylic making stain and spill resistant. Cleanup is as easy as wiping it with a sponge.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Machine wash NOT not recommended; use damp cloth, wipe dry. Use mild dish detergent for stains
- Matching napkins (2 sizes), placemats (coated and non-coated), seat pads (coated and non-coated) available special order.
- Matching bread baskets generally in stock.
- Pattern is available in both coated and non-coated fabric
- Custom sizes readily available. Just inquire.
Complimentary free shipping $125 and above.