Bees with Honeycomb Hand-Beaded Clutch Bag, St. Xavier, MMA
"Bees with Honeycomb" Hand-Beaded Clutch Bag
This buzz-worthy beaded clutch was inspired by Bees with Honeycomb, an 1881 wallpaper pattern in The Met collection by Candace Wheeler (American, 1827–1923).
This exclusive elegant handmade bag—made in collaboration with From St Xavier comes with a protective cotton bag for storage.
- 100% hand beaded, polyester lining
- Co-branded tag inside ("The Met From St. Xavier")
- Detachable metal chain shoulder strap
- Includes cotton drawstring storage bag
- Clutch measures 11'' long x 6 1/2'' wide
- Chain drop: 44'' long