Villandry Red, Coated Cotton Toile Tablecloth - Le Cluny
From the Le Cluny French Country Collection, each tablecloth in this collection will bring a slice of Provence France to your tabletop at a most reasonable price. Perfect for use year-round. Stock up to suit your decor and moods!
Quintessentially French, this Villandry pastoral toile is named after the Château de Villandry located in the Loire Valley known for it's unique furnishings, décor and atmosphere --a living testimony of French heritage.
This tablecloth is coated in a light acrylic making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Coated Cotton Provencal Tablecloths
- 100% cotton coated with a light acrylic making it stain and spill resistant.
Cleanup is as easy as wiping it with a sponge!
- Machine washable in cold/warm water (never hot) only when necessary.
- Coordinating and matching napkins, placemats (coated and non-coated), seat pads (coated and non-coated), table runners, cocktail napkins, pillows, and bread baskets--all available.
- Pattern is available in both coated and non-coated fabric
- Custom sizes readily available. Just inquire!